This year we are inviting lady golfers to come and join us for a fun competition with prizes to die for.
The first of its kind in the UK we are offering two opportunities for women golfers. We have 5 venues across the UK to play in either pairs butterball or in individual stableford, so loads of choices.
The first of the series will be held in MacDonald Cardrona Hotel and Spa, being just outside Edinburgh it is ideally located whilst exploring more of Scotland for golf. In fact, we have secured 29th July at Macdonald Cardrona as it is just before the Ricoh Womens British Open at Turnberry, so you really can have you cake and eat it - stay, play and watch - all rolled up into one neat visit. MacDonald Cardrona Golf Hotel and Spa is a modern hotel in timeless surroundings just near the Scottish borders in Peebles with a championship 18 hole golf course and spa on site there is plenty to do.
Similarly, Close House Hotel is the location for our second in the Red Tee Tour series, a country house hotel near Newcastle, you can take in a couple of days and play both courses on site at this lovely location on your way back from the Ricoh. Play Close House on 3rd August.
Heading further South, our third in the series of tournaments is the perfectly positioned Wychwood Park, with its 18 hole golf course on site, located in the rolling Cheshire Hills is a treat not to be missed. Play Wychwood on 6th August.
7th August brings the delights of Staverton Park in Northamptonshire for the Red Tee Tour series of tournaments for ladies, with a neat 18 hole course on site to the hotel its access is easy for most golf travellers.
Wokefield Park in Berkshire is the fifth and final venue to host the Red Tee Tour on 27th August, with easy access form London, Wokefield Park is a great golf course to culminate the series.
Then we have the prizes :-
With sponsors such as Nike and Glenbrae for the clothing, the best dressed on the golf course is going to be one of our entrants.
With the chance to win a golf holiday at each of the regional series mean we also have five amazing golf destinations to give away;
1. Penha Longa, Sintra, Portugal - Ranked in the top 30 courses in Continental Europe, this 27 hole Robert Trent Jones Jnr is golf. A breathtaking luxury hotel set in 545 acres of National park of the Southern Sintra mountains.
2. Real Club de Golf El Prat, Barcelona, Spain - Two 18 hole and one 9 hole golf course of Greg Norman design coupled with the Doubletree Hilton four star hotel and leisure facilities to help ease along the day. Just a drive to Barcelona makes this prize a winner all round.
3. Le Robine, Near Milan, Italy where golf meets relaxing hospitality. The 18 hole golf course of Jack Nicklaus design and hotel near Milan is a resort not to be missed.
4. Casa Velha do Palheiro, Funchal, Madeira an island 5 star country boutique hotel and 18 hole golf course nestled int he rolling hills afford views across Funchal. Relaxing might not be top of your list when you see what Palheiro can offer.
5. Dolce Campo Real, Turcifal, Portugal. The idyllic countryside just outside Lisbon on the west coast of Portugal. It is hard to believe it is only 30 mins North of Lisbon offering an 18 hole golf course on site.
With five regional tournaments and 5 amazing golf holidays to be won, just by turning up you'll be entered into win one of the above prizes plus other prizes consist of,clothing from Nike and from Glenbrae you could be forgiven that is all we have to offer - but you'd be wrong - very wrong.
Lady Captains and Lady Vice Captains, if you bring 3 of your golfing buddies we will enter you into an exclusive prize draw to win a golf holiday at Carton House near Dublin with two golf courses on site of this four star hotel set in 1,100 across Irish countryside. Each fourball you enter, you'll automatically get entered into this extra prize draw only open to Lady and Lady Vice Captains. As Lady Captain or Lady Vice Captain simply sign up and you'll be entered.
The regionals winners will go forward to the finals at one of our venues in the UK and the overall winners will get the chance to win, through good play will win a golf holiday for 2, for each winner, a holiday to the beautiful Andalucia region in Spain.
With Breast Cancer Care receiving 10% of each entry we get in and with Tin Cup, the golf stencil company providing the opportunity to win even more prizes, with all proceeds going to Breast Cancer Care the golf days are sure to be a big hit with the girls.
So don't delay, book your place - oh and the best bit.
IT ONLY COSTS £35 per lady to enter.
Entry forms and more details on our Tours and Events page www.redteebreaks.com